Grateful gardener

Grateful gardener
Grateful gardener
Type Gardening
Effects +5-25% chance to gain a seed when harvesting plants

Grateful gardener is a skill in the gardening skill tree. The skill is in the first tier of the skill tree, and has no requirement to level up. Each point allocated to this skill will increase chance to gain a seed when harvesting plants by 5%.

Skill tree[edit]

An experience point is awarded for each fully grown plant manually harvested (not for wood).

Characters initially fail to retrieve seed from about 25% of the plants they harvest. Requiring more to be looted to maintain the same stock, until the Grateful gardener talent has 5 points in it.

Each gardening level increases a players extra harvest chance by 0.4%, for up to 40% at level 100. So able to gain an average of 14 vegetables for each 10 plants harvested.

Grateful gardener
+5-25% chance to gain a seed when harvesting plants

Eat your vegetables!
+5-25% food when eating plants or cooked food made out of plants

Bottomless water can
+10-50% chance to not consume water when using water can

Thorny weapons
+5-25% critical hit damage

Thorny skin
+10-50 thorns damage

Poison coated weapons
+5-25% chance to apply poison on hit, reduces enemy healing received by 75%

Expert gardener
+3-15% chance that plants planted by you become golden

Potent poison
+5-25% damage against poisoned targets
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.